The apartment Mariacka Residence consists of a spacious living room, three bedrooms, a bathroom with shower and two corridors.
The living room is connected to a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, which includes a kitchen island and a large table with chairs for six people. Comfortable relaxation in the living room is provided by a comfortable sofa with a sleeping function and an armchair – both pieces of Chesterfield style furniture.
The southern part of the living room overlooks the charming, atmospheric Mariacka Street, which is the only one in the Old Town that has retained its 14th-century architecture. It is famous for its numerous amber shops.
From the second window, on the west side, we can admire the dignified beauty of St. Mary’s Basilica, known as the Crown of Gdańsk.
We also offer three bedrooms with comfortable continental beds, with opening flaps, under which you can hide travel suitcases. Each bed is topped with a hand-made quilted headboard. The bedrooms have large mirrors, bedside tables and wardrobes. The windows of one of the bedrooms are directed to St. Mary’s Basilica, while the other two – to the historic Świętego Ducha (Holy Spirit) Street.
Each of the interiors has its own character and individual decor, thanks to which the entire apartment has a unique atmosphere that you will want to come back to 🙂
– large fridge with freezer
– iron and ironing board
– Induction hob
– a pressure coffee machine and coffee beans
– electric kettle and tea
– pans, pots, plates, cups, glasses, glasses, cutlery
– a washing machine with a dryer function, standing dryer
– fresh linen and towels
– hair dryer
– baby cot
– high chair for kids
– Mariacka Street – considered the most beautiful street in Gdańsk, where there are many amber shops and cafes.
– St. Mary’s Basilica – the largest temple in Europe and the third largest in the world, built of brick. It is called the Crown of Gdańsk. Mariacka Residence offers a view of both Mariacka Street and St. Mary’s Basilica.
Private parking is possible, but with prior arrangement and collection of the entry card. Please contact us with this matter before arrival date.
– Manna 68 vegan restaurant
– Literacka restaurant located in our tenement house (especially boletus risotto)
– baked potato with chanterelles in Bar pod Rybą
– leek burger at Original Burger
-porcięta at Pyra Bar
– Niemięsny bistro
– Mother and Daughter cafe
– mono bar Wiśniewski
– pub Jozef K
– Red Light Pub
The excellent location of the Mariacka Residence apartment, in the heart of the Old Town of Gdańsk, makes the greatest attractions Gdańsk is within reach, and the unforgettable atmosphere of the Old Town is everyday for our Guest.
The apartment is only 200 meters from the Royal Route with Długa Street, Neptune’s Fountain, Długi Targ, Great Armory, Upland Gate, Golden Gate and Artus Court.
Nearby shops and a well-stocked market with fresh fruit and vegetables at Plac Dominikański provide all the necessary food products.
– Motława Riverside and Granary Island (approx. 200 m) – with the famous Crane, the Sołdek ship and the AmberSky viewing wheel. There are numerous restaurants and pubs on both sides of the river. From here, it is possible to go kayaking on the Motława River or charter a boat and water equipment. From the 16th-century Green Gate, there are boat trips to Westerplatte – the symbolic place of the beginning of World War II. There are also trips to Hel, where walks along the seaside walking and cycling footbridges, charming fishermen’s houses along the narrow streets, a seal aquarium, the Fortification Trail are of particular interest Helskie and the Museum of Coastal Defense.