The following regulations are intended to ensure a peaceful and safe stay of our Guests.
It specifies the terms of booking and renting the Mariacka Residence facilities, located in Gdańsk at Mariacka Street 50/52 apartment 10. The Clients of the facility agree with the terms of the contract upon payment of the deposit or payment of the entire amount due for the stay.
– The hotel day starts at 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 11:00 a.m. the next day.
– The condition for making a reservation and issuing an access code is payment in advance for the service on the day of rental at the latest.
– Confirmation of the reservation in the form of an e-mail takes place after the prepayment.
– The deadline for making the prepayment is set individually.
– The prepayment is at least 50% of the total booking value.
– In case of cancellation of the reservation: the advance payment is returned up to 14 days before the planned arrival. The exceptions are Christmas, New Year’s Eve and Easter – for stays on these dates, advance payments are not refundable.
– Settlement for the rental (payment by bank transfer or cash) takes place on the day of arrival at the latest. Late arrival of the client does not release him from the payments for the booked stay. In the event of an early departure of the Guest, the payment for the entire stay remains unchanged.
– Access to the premises – after settling the rent, Guests are provided with an access code to the intercom and the electronic handle enabling access to the premises.
– The rental period is at least two days.
– Guests can enjoy free WiFi throughout the entire property.
– Guests of the premises bear full financial responsibility for the damage and destruction of objects and equipment of the facility.
– The number of people who rent the properties is limited. The number given when booking is binding. The customer is obliged to notify the owner before arrival about the change of this number. If the number of people after arrival is higher (if there is a place in the facility), the customer is obliged to pay extra for people who have not been reported earlier.
– Smoking and e-cigarettes are strictly prohibited inside the premises. Violation of this prohibition results in charging the Guest’s account with a contractual penalty in the amount of PLN 500.
– Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use on the premises of the facility: electrical devices that are not part of the facility’s equipment; including irons, heaters and open fire in the form of e.g. candles. The exception are chargers and power supplies for RTV and computer devices.
– Commercial photo sessions on the premises of the property can only take place with the consent of the owner. In this case, a special price list applies. In the case of a commercial session without consent, the double price of the standard price of the photo session set by the owner applies.
– Pets are not allowed.
– It is not allowed to use the premises for purposes other than residential, e.g. organizing events, celebrations or social gatherings. Violation of this prohibition results in charging the Guest’s account with a contractual penalty in the amount of PLN 5,000.
– Quiet hours are observed in the premises from 22:00 to 6:00. Violation of the night silence results in charging the Guest’s account with a contractual penalty in the amount of PLN 500.
– By using our services, the Customer agrees to put his personal data in our database and its processing in order to perform the contract. The customer provides his data voluntarily, but the lack of data prevents the implementation of the contract.
– Administrator of personal data is ‘Villa Gorsky’ Anna Górska Projekt with headquarters: Majerczykówka 1d, 34-520 Poronin. Personal data is collected by Villa Gorsky subject to security requirements and processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), so-called RODO and currently applicable regulations of Polish law.
– In connection with the RODO procedure, by completing the forms on our website, you voluntarily provide your personal data and you consent to their processing in accordance with the Act. We would like to assure you that personal data will be processed only by the data controller in order to provide services, test your satisfaction, present new offers and promotions and that they will not be shared, sold or leased to other entities.
– The User’s personal data is kept for an indefinite period by the Administrator. Data may be deleted after the User wishes to delete them.
– Every client has the right to: inspect their data, correct them, limit processing, transfer data, demand their removal and the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body.
– In order to ensure the security of sending personal data on the Internet, the Online Store uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) transmission protocol. SSL is a system of data encryption transmitted between the browser on the Consumer’s computer and the Website server.